everflow

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

while passing...
Hi my friends!!
A small moment for blogguer a little hi hi hi! that takes time to be occupied of small 4 years, I burst itself, it is choupinette! there it sleeps (nap)...
I wanted to thank all the bloggueurs and bloggueuses who went to sign the petition for the small Denise. If it is not done yet, go on the article of yesterday... all the bonds are there...
Ben, with dimensions moral, that goes about, tired just a little, after two nights presques white... good, I will récupèrerai at the next holidays lol... and worse like it known as Bon Jovi: "i' ll sleep when i' m dead"; -)
I will work this after midday, course to be prepared or copies to be corrected, I tate still...
here, not other news, the re-entry approaches with great steps...
kisses with all
you zadoooore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home